90's Baby (Weekly Vertical Kit)
- Worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Oh snap! Join the Steam Team to travel back in time - to the golden era of Tamagotchi's, Game Boys, and neon jumpsuits! Featuring an assortment of stationery and planner supplies, our 90's Baby Collection will supercharge the nostalgia in your planners, journals, and more.
- A weekly sticker kit includes five 4.5x7" sticker sheets, with sheets A-C printed on high quality matte paper with vinyl lamination and sheets D-E printed on high quality non-laminated matte paper, which means you can write on it with any pen!
- Sticker elements are sized to fit planners with 1.5" wide columns like our weekly planners but are usable in a variety of planners: headers and date cover stickers are 1.5" wide, and full box stickers are 1.9" tall by 1.5" wide
- Shop more weekly vertical sticker kits featuring original artwork of the Dimsum Steam Team by Wonton In A Million
PROCESSING: Our current processing time is always listed in our site header. Processing refers to how long it takes us to prepare your order before it's shipped out. Note that the processing time should be added to the shipping time of the shipping option you chose to get the estimated delivery date. We always try to beat our processing times, but this will give you a sense of when to expect your order to ship out from Wonton HQ!
- If you are based outside of the U.S., you are responsible for remitting any taxes and fees charged on your order by customs.
- If you order only flat items (stickers and cards), you have the option to select flat rate shipping (letter mail) starting at $1.50USD in the U.S. and $2.50USD internationally. NOTE: This option does not come with tracking.
- For orders with bulky items (washi, pins, keychains, anything that is not flat), shipping will be calculated based on the weight of your order and start around $3USD for domestic U.S. shipping and $12USD for international shipping!
Have a question?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on Instagram @wontoninamillion!