Hong Kong - Twilight Fireworks Monthly Sticker Kit (A5W)
- Worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
All aboard Wonton Air and join the Steam Team for a once-in-a-lifetime trip around the world in 2023! Bring a touch of the world to your planners, scrapbooks, and more while jetsettting around the world with the Steam Team Team as they celebrate the new Year of the Rabbit in Hong Kong, brave a snowy Paris winter to see the twinkling Eiffel Tower, and witness the stunning Lantern Festival in Thailand!
- 7x4.5" sticker sheet printed on high quality matte paper with vinyl lamination
- Sticker elements are sized to fit the monthly views in Wonton In A Million's A5W planners and other 7x9" planners: date cover headers are 1.2" tall by 6.4" wide, dividers are 6.4" wide, and functional boxes are 1.6" wide
- Shop more monthly A5W sticker kits featuring original artwork of the Dimsum Steam Team by Wonton In A Million
PROCESSING: Our current processing time is always listed in our site header. Processing refers to how long it takes us to prepare your order before it's shipped out. Note that the processing time should be added to the shipping time of the shipping option you chose to get the estimated delivery date. We always try to beat our processing times, but this will give you a sense of when to expect your order to ship out from Wonton HQ!
- If you are based outside of the U.S., you are responsible for remitting any taxes and fees charged on your order by customs.
- If you order only flat items (stickers and cards), you have the option to select flat rate shipping (letter mail) starting at $1.50USD in the U.S. and $2.50USD internationally. NOTE: This option does not come with tracking.
- For orders with bulky items (washi, pins, keychains, anything that is not flat), shipping will be calculated based on the weight of your order and start around $3USD for domestic U.S. shipping and $12USD for international shipping!
Have a question?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on Instagram @wontoninamillion!