July 4th (Journaling Kit)
- Worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 16 items left
- Inventory on the way
Celebrate July 4th and the beginning of summer with the toasty buns of the Steam Team! Featuring an assortment of stationery, planner supplies, and accessories, our July 4th Collection is perfect for commemorating USA's independence day in your notebooks, planner, scrapbook, and more!
- This journaling sticker kit includes three 4.5x7" sticker sheets printed on translucent washi sticker paper (write on it with the Sakura Microperm or any other permanent pen)
- Sticker elements are sized for journaling and planning in a variety of planners!
- Shop more journaling kits featuring original artwork of the Dimsum Steam Team by Wonton In A Million
THIS LISTING INCLUDES:
- JOURNALING KIT STICKERS - July 4th (Journaling Kit) - (A) Deco
- JOURNALING KIT STICKERS - July 4th (Journaling Kit) - (B) Functional
- JOURNALING KIT STICKERS - July 4th (Journaling Kit) - (C) Washi
PROCESSING: Our current processing time is always listed in our site header. Processing refers to how long it takes us to prepare your order before it's shipped out. Note that the processing time should be added to the shipping time of the shipping option you chose to get the estimated delivery date. We always try to beat our processing times, but this will give you a sense of when to expect your order to ship out from Wonton HQ!
- If you are based outside of the U.S., you are responsible for remitting any taxes and fees charged on your order by customs.
- If you order only flat items (stickers and cards), you have the option to select flat rate shipping (letter mail) starting at $1.50USD in the U.S. and $2.50USD internationally. NOTE: This option does not come with tracking.
- For orders with bulky items (washi, pins, keychains, anything that is not flat), shipping will be calculated based on the weight of your order and start around $3USD for domestic U.S. shipping and $12USD for international shipping!
Have a question?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on Instagram @wontoninamillion!